- 5+ years of experience in product management, engineering team management, or related roles.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency and decentralized technology, including experience working with stablecoins. If you’ve never used a self-hosted wallet and connected to a defi protocol, this role probably isn’t for you
- Experience working in decentralized and open-source environments.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and work closely with community stakeholders.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset
- High risk tolerance
- Awareness of the crypto regulatory environment
- Strong social media presence is a plus
- Comfortable with GitHub, CI usage, agile task management, and command line tools
- Familiarity with the Cosmos ecosystem is a plus
The Decentralized Cooperation Foundation (DCF) exists to build mechanisms for human cooperation from tools of secure computing, cryptography, and distributed systems. We are firm believers not just in the inherent promise of decentralization, but in its necessity as the world transitions into a more decentralized and cooperative future – the future often called Web3.
As an organization, DCF is an independent non-profit foundation founded in February 2022 and operating under the laws of the Cayman Islands. DCF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. DCF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.